New Mechanism to Grant Short-Term Residence Permit for Newcomers to TürkiyeLast Updated: 2022-07-26
New Mechanism to Grant Short-Term Residence Permit for Newcomers to Türkiye
The Director of Integration and Communications at the Turkish Migration Management, Gökçe Ok, revealed that a new system will be introduced to grant short-term residence permit to newcomers (people who come to Türkiye for the first time), as the new mechanism will not be applied on people under temporary protection, rather will be applied on all foreign tourists.
Short-term residence permit for first-time arrivals will be given for only 90 days, as applicants must provide real reasons and justifications.
The Director of Integration and Communications at the Turkish Migration Management pointed out that this regime is applied, not only in Türkiye, but in many countries of the world, as the tourist comes and visits tourist places and takes some pictures and then leaves the country.
He stressed that some short-term residence permits would be cancelled due to the large number of people who obtained it, as well as some irregularities in terms of fulfillment of the conditions.
He said the Presidency of Migration told everyone to register their addresses in order to regulate the presence of the foreigners in Türkiye and reduce their density in some places.
Source: Multiple agencies.
Edited by Mersat Real Estate Team ©
- Cheapest apartments for sale in Turkey 2020 - 2021
- Buying a house in Turkey 2020 - 2021
- Real estate residence permit in Turkey 2020-2021
- The journey to get Turkish real estate citizenship step by step
- Legal guide for foreigners in real estate ownership in Turkey
- What taxes are paid when buying an apartment in Turkey 2020 - 2021
- Are you looking for apartments for sale in Istanbul 2021 AD?
- Istanbul apartments prices 2020 – 2021
- Invest your money in Istanbul for these reasons
Residence in Turkey by buying a property |Cheap apartments for sale in Turkey | Real estate prices in Turkey | Buying a property in Turkey